This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR ipa/64813
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Martin LiÅka <mliska at suse dot cz>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, dominique Dhumieres <dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:50:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR ipa/64813
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D9E67C dot 209 at suse dot cz>
On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Martin LiÅka <email@example.com> wrote:
> Following patch is fix for PR ipa/64813. The patch was tested on a darwin
> by Dominique.
> Ready for trunk?
- if (!(gimple_call_flags (call) & ECF_NORETURN))
+ if (!alias_is_noreturn)
that was technically unnecessary, right? The call flags properly
return ECF_NORETURN already?
Ok if that is the case.