This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: RL78: Fix gcc testsuite failures
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 10:17:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: RFA: RL78: Fix gcc testsuite failures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87d25qrks7 dot fsf at redhat dot com> <20150207095133 dot GH22231 at lug-owl dot de>
Seems you accidentally committed quite some more code you're currently
working on in that very commit, which is now breaking
Doh! Yes, sorry about that. I have now reverted the DIV attribute part
of the patch. (I am hoping that this work will be ready for
contributing soon, but it is not quite there yet).