This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch ping
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde at tbsaunde dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hubicka at ucwa dot cz
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 00:15:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: patch ping
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150209230558 dot GB13654 at tsaunders-iceball dot corp dot tor1 dot mozilla dot com>
> I'd like to ping these patches
> pr 61889 - p1 don't require ftw.h in gcov-tool.c
Looks good enough. Hopefully eventually someone will write mingw implementation.
> pr 64076 - p2 - don't ICE on invalid code that has ironly and not ironly
Please add me to CC for patches that I can aprove.