This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH PR43378]Add test case for the issue
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Bin Cheng <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 14:24:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH PR43378]Add test case for the issue
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000001d0442e$b2ef0e60$18cd2b20$ at arm dot com> <000101d04430$73df7e10$5b9e7a30$ at arm dot com>
On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 7:20 AM, Bin Cheng <email@example.com> wrote:
> And the missed patch.
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:gcc-patches-
>> email@example.com] On Behalf Of Bin Cheng
>> Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 2:07 PM
>> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
>> Subject: [PATCH PR43378]Add test case for the issue
>> I crossed to PR43378 and found it had already been fixed on trunk long
>> before. I am adding a test case and going to close it after this patch.
>> The case is tested, Is it OK?
>> 2015-02-09 Bin Cheng <email@example.com>
>> PR tree-optimization/43378
>> * gcc.dg/tree-ssa/pr43378.c: New test.