This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ping: [PATCH, ARM] attribute target (thumb,arm) [0-6]
- From: Christian Bruel <christian dot bruel at st dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 13:45:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: ping: [PATCH, ARM] attribute target (thumb,arm) [0-6]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D8A94E dot 3010603 at st dot com>
In order to fix the various conflicts that have happened since, please
find attached the re-based patches to trunk rev #220529 (respectively
from above p0.patch, p1.patch, p2,patch, p3.patch, p4,patch, p5,patch,
oops, please don't review p0.patch here. This last one will be reviewed
separately by the i386 and middle-end maintainers. It was posted now
accidentally and is useful only for testing.