This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Stepping down as global maintainer
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 08:25:36 -0800
- Subject: Re: Stepping down as global maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD_=9DTQkLMZLyuQUM4On=PY5k2YnMwVNrySNCU7P1mF-VgYzQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1502081557440 dot 2504 at tuna dot site>
On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 6:58 AM, Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Friday 2015-02-06 16:42, Diego Novillo wrote:
>> As such, I propose to become a write-after-approval maintainer
>> and relinquish all the other maintainer roles I had.
> Thanks for your contributions over the years, Diego!
> I had a look at gcc/doc/contrib.texi and am not sure this properly
> reflects all of those. If you'd like to update this, let me know.
Oh, right. I'll send a patch.