This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Stepping down as global maintainer
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 15:58:45 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Stepping down as global maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAD_=9DTQkLMZLyuQUM4On=PY5k2YnMwVNrySNCU7P1mF-VgYzQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Friday 2015-02-06 16:42, Diego Novillo wrote:
> As such, I propose to become a write-after-approval maintainer
> and relinquish all the other maintainer roles I had.
Thanks for your contributions over the years, Diego!
I had a look at gcc/doc/contrib.texi and am not sure this properly
reflects all of those. If you'd like to update this, let me know.