This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR64943 Fix I/O diagnostic for structure constructors
- From: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 22:18:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR64943 Fix I/O diagnostic for structure constructors
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D3DAD4 dot 9020503 at net-b dot de>
That is OK for trunk.
Thanks for the patch.
On 5 February 2015 at 22:04, Tobias Burnus <email@example.com> wrote:
> A rather simple patch.
> Build and reg-tested on x86-64-gnu-linux.
> OK for the trunk?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's
too dark to read.