This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] More fixes for update_web_docs_svn for jit docs (PR jit/64257)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: jit at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 22:21:27 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] More fixes for update_web_docs_svn for jit docs (PR jit/64257)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1502021849490 dot 2504 at tuna dot site> <1423074736-47636-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1502041946290 dot 2504 at tuna dot site> <1423077032 dot 29180 dot 125 dot camel at surprise>
On Wednesday 2015-02-04 14:10, David Malcolm wrote:
> Gerald: Please can you do the "svn up" on the relevant machine again,
> so that it gets the updated "update_web_docs_svn"?
That was my plan, yes. :-) I just did that and manually ran
the script, and it seems to work.
Still, do you think you can add a bit of error handling such
that an issue like the one we had (cf.
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gccadmin/2015-q1/msg00077.html ) does
not kill the entire script? A bit of resilience would be good.