This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Re: PR39570 (gfortran) cabs and cabsf are named differently on NetBSD 5
- From: Krister Walfridsson <krister dot walfridsson at gmail dot com>
- To: Kai-Uwe Eckhardt <kuehro at gmx dot de>
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, Jason Thorpe <thorpej at netbsd dot org>, Krister Walfridsson <krister dot walfridsson at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 19:46:01 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Re: PR39570 (gfortran) cabs and cabsf are named differently on NetBSD 5
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-c0f7d134-698c-4b26-a096-42b41e7a2587-1418854256884 at 3capp-gmx-bs34>, <alpine dot LSU dot 2 dot 11 dot 1501252306110 dot 2527 at tuna dot site> <trinity-a57c328e-71c1-4ca0-91f3-02fa54007af0-1422257237061 at 3capp-gmx-bs03>
Apologies for the slow response.
On Mon, 26 Jan 2015, Kai-Uwe Eckhardt wrote:
according to gcc/MAINTAINERS Jason and Krister are NetBSD
maintainers for GCC and can approve patches like yours, so
let me copy them.
(Should this be applied now, at least the copyright years
need to be adjusted to include 2015.)
Due to the latest changes in tree-core.h and darwin.c I had
to change the patch for netbsd.c as well:
Looks good to me.