This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ARM] Improve guality tests - part 1 - pr36728-1.c
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, segher at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 11:03:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM] Improve guality tests - part 1 - pr36728-1.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D1EF49 dot 5080809 at arm dot com>
- Reply-to: ramrad01 at arm dot com
> * gcc.dg/guality/pr36728-1.c: Skip some tests for arm.
Segher and I discussed an alternative approach - marking these as "m"
(arg1) , "m" (arg2) .... etc in the asm blocks also gives us the same
effect and then probably removes the need to rely on such target
markers. I've just noticed that the AArch64 port has the same issues.
I'll spin something up along those lines, maybe that is more acceptable