This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH] Fix PR64822: incorrect folding of bitfield in union on big endian targets
- From: "Thomas Preud'homme" <thomas dot preudhomme at arm dot com>
- To: "'Jakub Jelinek'" <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Richard Biener" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, "Jiong Wang" <Jiong dot Wang at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 16:26:15 +0800
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Fix PR64822: incorrect folding of bitfield in union on big endian targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <001c01d03bae$35590880$a00b1980$ at arm dot com> <20150129103926 dot GH1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <00d701d04024$9aa50250$cfef06f0$ at arm dot com> <20150204075426 dot GB1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
> From: Jakub Jelinek [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 3:54 PM
> Richard already acked it with the new testcase, so yes, this is ok for the
> trunk (just use today's date).
Oups my bad, I forgot he acked it.
Thanks and best regards.