This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug 62044 - [4.8/4.9 Regression] ICE in USE statement with RENAME for extended derived type
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 09:33:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: Bug 62044 - [4.8/4.9 Regression] ICE in USE statement with RENAME for extended derived type
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGkQGiJJZfUEo-Sbi3NOarTTN+w9P9ujsJNT4Z-hs4U-3FfRFQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 1:09 PM, Paul Richard Thomas
> Dear All,
> The highly embarrassing bug in mold = allocations to class entities
> has been fixed in revisions 220140 and 220191 for trunk and 4.9
> respectively. The PR has been set as RESOLVED.
This bug fix may have caused: