This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix combiner from accessing or writing out of bounds SET_N_REGS (PR other/63504)
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 07:43:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix combiner from accessing or writing out of bounds SET_N_REGS (PR other/63504)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150202185446 dot GR1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20150202232623 dot GK28561 at gate dot crashing dot org> <20150203072029 dot GU1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 11:20 PM, Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 05:26:23PM -0600, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 07:54:46PM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
>> > +/* Highest pseudo for which we track REG_N_SETS. */
>> > +static unsigned int reg_n_sets_max;
>> One more than the highest reg num, actually.
> Changed in my copy to
> /* One plus the highest pseudo for which we track REG_N_SETS. */
> Ok with that change?
This may have caused: