This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix combiner from accessing or writing out of bounds SET_N_REGS (PR other/63504)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 10:23:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix combiner from accessing or writing out of bounds SET_N_REGS (PR other/63504)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150202185446 dot GR1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <20150202232623 dot GK28561 at gate dot crashing dot org> <20150203072029 dot GU1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
> Changed in my copy to
> /* One plus the highest pseudo for which we track REG_N_SETS. */
> Ok with that change?
OK if you also add (part of) the explanation you wrote down in the opening
message to the above comment.