This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix combiner from accessing or writing out of bounds SET_N_REGS (PR other/63504)
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 17:26:23 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix combiner from accessing or writing out of bounds SET_N_REGS (PR other/63504)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150202185446 dot GR1746 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 07:54:46PM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> +/* Highest pseudo for which we track REG_N_SETS. */
> +static unsigned int reg_n_sets_max;
One more than the highest reg num, actually.
Looks fine otherwise :-)