This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, libstdc++/64649] Fix regex_traits::lookup_collatename and regex_traits::lookup_classname
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 19:30:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, libstdc++/64649] Fix regex_traits::lookup_collatename and regex_traits::lookup_classname
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150119132329 dot GD3360 at redhat dot com> <CAG4ZjNmZSfX_oDjL1=qWk22inYaAYh9Bg-GYy74kNmVnkExntw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAG4ZjNnGJg1BidtWci44nt=LvcW7N9DEJHw7o8PQ2++67fijcQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAG4ZjNmEtERrMLFhe3QNK2wSpf6N5BWs3D6E05dayYyqUxRz1Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150121121232 dot GE3360 at redhat dot com> <CAG4ZjNnJOThJcadd1Ua_Hj_3kX594-2dwmH9PqVBHNnTgMA3Bg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAG4ZjN=QXU=1Jt2b95EbG7m7PZR==orYiXBWDHvbx9U9AxNktw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAG4ZjNkmxEce_ORuxxtrEU+d6Sj3D3oj=C_w0OCxxzQP=JaSYw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150202112212 dot GP3360 at redhat dot com> <CAG4ZjNmT_S-NNP_BUTV669pmD+6r8afJRzmvpOT3fNvwbsXEgg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 02/02/15 11:18 -0800, Tim Shen wrote:
On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 3:22 AM, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I don't think this needs to go on the 4.9 branch, apparently I'm the
only person who's noticed the problem. I expect it's quite rare to try
using those functions with forward iterators.
Sorry, I was not talking about the first patch which fixes the forward
iterator problem, because it's already checked into 4.9; I'm
suggesting the last one, who fixes the first one :)
Oh, I forgot the first one was already checked in to 4.9 -- OK, the
second one is needed too.