This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, testsuite] [AArch64,ARM] support bswap tests on aarch64_be
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:15:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, testsuite] [AArch64,ARM] support bswap tests on aarch64_be
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKdteObDZJp7m0G-dXOqLqDKvAa3=Qc+UewHhZw-o0=2p72_ww at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: ramrad01 at arm dot com
On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:22 PM, Christophe Lyon
> Following discussions after Thomas's patches improving bswap support
> I noticed that:
> * the associated tests weren't executed on aarch64_be
> * ARM targets older than v6 do not support the needed instructions.
> The attached patch changes check_effective_target_bswap():
> - accept aarch64*-*-* instead of aarch64-*-*
> - when target is arm*-*-*, check __ARM_ARCH >= 6
> 2014-10-29 Christophe Lyon <email@example.com>
> * lib/target-supports.exp (check_effective_target_bswap): Update
> conditions for AArch64 and ARM targets.
The ARM (AArch32) changes are ok.