This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH RFC]Pair load store instructions using a generic scheduling fusion pass
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Bin.Cheng" <amker dot cheng at gmail dot com>, Bin Cheng <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:37:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFC]Pair load store instructions using a generic scheduling fusion pass
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000001cfdc90$1d95c670$58c15350$ at arm dot com> <54384C12 dot 6060401 at redhat dot com> <80EFD85E-49B5-4F71-9401-40F8FA85BD65 at comcast dot net> <CAHFci2__KJST3yCzz4sKge9pN37CZwUZ8BvFL4++SuCJAsAtxw at mail dot gmail dot com> <545294D2 dot 2020502 at redhat dot com>
On Oct 30, 2014, at 12:43 PM, Jeff Law <email@example.com> wrote:
> Fundamentally, what I see is this scheme requires us to be able to come up with a key based solely on information in a particular insn. To get fusion another insn has to have the same or a closely related key.