This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ARC] RFA: Use new rtl iterators in arc_rewrite_small_data
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com
- Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 10:55:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ARC] RFA: Use new rtl iterators in arc_rewrite_small_data
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87lho4wk3w dot fsf at googlemail dot com>
Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> writes:
> This is part of a series to remove uses of for_each_rtx from the ports.
> As with the first FR-V patch, we can find_all_hard_regs instead.
Oops, forgot that line :-)