This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch RFA: Top-level configure patch: disable go on systems where it doesn't work
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Taylor <iant at golang dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:15:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch RFA: Top-level configure patch: disable go on systems where it doesn't work
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOyqgcUFmBppk_jDpeO+raujT5P7eNtGrNVH3HbhnSWGRWtbUQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 10/22/14 21:36, Ian Taylor wrote:
Yea. This would seem to fall under the obvious rule to me. Add to that
your status as "Mr. go", it's a no-brainer. :-)
This patch to the top level GCC configure script disables the go
languages on some systems where it is known to not work. Bootstrapped
OK for mainline?
2014-10-22 Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>
* configure.ac: Disable the Go frontend on systems where it is known
to not work.
* configure: Regenerate.