This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH i386 AVX512] [81.2/n] Add new built-ins.
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:24:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH i386 AVX512] [81.2/n] Add new built-ins.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141020134122 dot GB12661 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20141023124204 dot GA52473 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com>
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Kirill Yukhin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello UroÅ,
> On 20 Oct 17:41, Kirill Yukhin wrote:
>> This patch adds (almost) all built-ins
> This is second, target dependent, part of the initial patch.
> ChangeLog is the same as in intial mail - tree* changes.
> Is it ok for trunk?
(I was not able to review this huge patch in detail, but the approach
is OK and these are fairly mechanical additions).