This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] AutoFDO patch for trunk
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, Dehao Chen <dehao at google dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Li <davidxl at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:06:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] AutoFDO patch for trunk
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
>>>>> Rainer Orth writes:
> As Joseph is repeating over and over again, *nothing* must be included
> before config.h, and auto-profile.c violates this.
> The following patch at least allows the file to compile without errors;
> no idea if this the best order for the headers involved.
The patch also fixes the problem on AIX.