This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The nvptx port [6/11+] Pseudo call args
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:44:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: The nvptx port [6/11+] Pseudo call args
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54451994 dot 9070209 at codesourcery dot com> <54451BA5 dot 7070007 at codesourcery dot com>
On 10/20/14 14:26, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
On ptx, we'll be using pseudos to pass function args as well, and
there's one assert that needs to be toned town to make that work.
* expr.c (use_reg_mode): Just return for pseudo registers.
I pondered asking for this to be conditional on the
no-register-allocation conditional, but then decided it wasn't worth