This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Second basic-block.h restructuring patch.
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:54:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Second basic-block.h restructuring patch.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <544552B7 dot 8070007 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 8:21 PM, Andrew MacLeod <email@example.com> wrote:
> creates cfg.h, cfganal.h, lcm.h, and loop-unroll.h to house the prototypes
> for those .c files.
> cfganal.h also gets "struct edge_list" and "class control_dependences"
> definitions since that is where all the routines and manipulators are
> loop-unroll.h only exports 2 routines, so rather than including that in
> basic-block.h I simply included it from the 2 .c files which consume those
> routines. Again, the other includes will be flattened out of basic-block.h
> to just their consumers later.
> loop-unroll.c also had one function I marked as static since it wasn't
> actually used anywhere else.
> bootstraps on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, and regressions are running... I
> expect no regressions because of the nature of the changes. OK to check in
> assuming everything is OK?