This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AARCH64, NEON] Any regression testcase for AARCH64 NEON intrinsics in GCC testsuite?
- From: "Yangfei (Felix)" <felix dot yang at huawei dot com>
- To: Christophe Lyon <christophe dot lyon at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "christophe dot lyon at st dot com" <christophe dot lyon at st dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 02:14:53 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AARCH64, NEON] Any regression testcase for AARCH64 NEON intrinsics in GCC testsuite?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DA41BE1DDCA941489001C7FBD7A8820E5554AC77 at szxema507-mbx dot china dot huawei dot com> <CAKdteObQCX9r3LLuG=KMXO_1nLZ_yaiYSBsXUKWpqcSx7=NgXQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Thank you for reply. The testsuite is useful for me. Hope to see more progress in your work : - )
> On 20 October 2014 14:01, Yangfei (Felix) <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am trying to improve the AARCH64 NEON intrinsics. It seems that we
> don't enough testcases for this part in GCC testsuite.
> > How do you guys test your patch on this part? Any suggestions? Thanks.
> I have written a testsuite for AArch32 Neon intrinsics, available at
> I am in the process of converting in into DejaGnu form for integration into GCC.
> My most recent submission was
> but I plan to submit another version soon.
> As you'll notice, this first submission only covers a small subset of the original
> testsuite, but I do plan to convert it all.
> That being said, the current testsuite only covers AArch32 Neon intrinsics, and
> needs to be expanded to cover the AArch64. It is still useful to test the AArch32
> subset on AArch64.