This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 05/10] JIT-related changes outside of jit subdir
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <jit at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 21:25:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 05/10] JIT-related changes outside of jit subdir
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1413299342 dot 9513 dot 50 dot camel at surprise> <1413299442-23882-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
Although Sphinx isn't a build dependency, as a dependency for
regenerating checked-in files I think it should be documented in
install.texi (like autoconf, gettext, etc.).
Joseph S. Myers