This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ARM] Fix DWARF unwinding breakage
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:37:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ARM] Fix DWARF unwinding breakage
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5338565 dot 7zBeWkNczu at polaris>
On Oct 17, 2014, at 1:21 AM, Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This nevertheless used to work because the blockage insn emitted by the RTL
> epilogue was acting as a "wild load" but this got broken by Richard's patch
> which removed the "wild load" trick.
> The attached patch fixes the breakage by marking the stores as frame related.
[ thinking out loud ] So, I can’t help but wonder if c6x, mips, nios2 and sh now have the exact same problem (or could if they switched code-gen some)...
> 2014-10-17 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
> * config/arm/arm.c (arm_set_return_address): Mark the store as frame
> related, if any.
> (thumb_set_return_address): Likewise.