This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 9/17] Initial KAsan support
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov at google dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Konstantin Khlebnikov <k dot khlebnikov at samsung dot com>, Andrey Ryabinin <a dot ryabinin at samsung dot com>, Viacheslav Garbuzov <v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:44:26 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 9/17] Initial KAsan support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <543F831B dot 4090502 at samsung dot com> <2117376 dot AL8OH6CNAI at polaris> <5440C7C7 dot 8000602 at samsung dot com> <3037805 dot 35pW7hAjhR at polaris>
On 10/17/2014 11:43 AM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
Well, that's a backport of ancient patch from trunk so all credits go
there. And flag_sanitize is indeed handled differently from other
Really curious to know why...
I bet this was a typo but let's wait for Jakub's comments.