This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gccgo testcase: binary testdata for libgo/go/debug/elf/file_test.go
- From: "Lynn A. Boger" <laboger at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 15:41:12 -0500
- Subject: gccgo testcase: binary testdata for libgo/go/debug/elf/file_test.go
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm working on a patch submission for gccgo to add the R_PPC64
relocation definitions to libgo/go/debug/elf/elf.go. Along with this
submission I was going to update the testcase file_test.go from the same
directory so it would test the new defines for ppc64 relocation. This
test currently reads files from libgo/go/debug/elf/testdata which exist
in svn as executable and relocatable files that were compiled from
various gcc versions and on various platforms.
How should I submit these testdata files, since they are binary files
and not patch files?