This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] Minimally exercise the other alias_decls in <type_traits>
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:33:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: [v3] Minimally exercise the other alias_decls in <type_traits>
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <543E3E07 dot 5030901 at oracle dot com> <20141015094415 dot GE4197 at redhat dot com> <543E434D dot 5060209 at oracle dot com> <543E4CD4 dot 7020100 at oracle dot com>
On Oct 15, 2014, at 3:30 AM, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 10/15/2014 11:50 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
>>> We might also want to consider a global s/gnu++0x/gnu++11/ some day.
>> And s/gnu++1y/gnu++14 of course ;)
> I'm going to commit the below.
Yes please, thanks.