This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] Minimally exercise the other alias_decls in <type_traits>
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:45:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] Minimally exercise the other alias_decls in <type_traits>
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <543E3E07 dot 5030901 at oracle dot com> <20141015094415 dot GE4197 at redhat dot com>
On 15/10/14 10:44 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
We might also want to consider a global s/gnu++0x/gnu++11/ some day.
One reason for doing that replacement is that I keep copying existing
tests and then having to change it, and I'm lazy!