This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] xtensa: fix floating-point parts of machine description
- From: Max Filippov <jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com>
- To: "augustine dot sterling at gmail dot com" <augustine dot sterling at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Marc Gauthier <marc at cadence dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 02:40:27 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] xtensa: fix floating-point parts of machine description
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1413153962-2519-1-git-send-email-jcmvbkbc at gmail dot com> <CAGSvup_sc5-_o-TE_WS7mxZCgidK8K_msN1biBEOuWT67sYq3w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 8:03 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org
> On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Max Filippov <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Hi Sterling,
>> this series fixes two bugs in xtensa.md:
> HI Max, thanks for this. I don't see a patch though.
It's a cover letter with a summary of changes. Patches go as replies to it.