This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ Patch for c++/60894
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Fabien ChÃne <fabien dot chene at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 17:13:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: C++ Patch for c++/60894
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFH4-dhoAY5VwHKrBWF_yt_xaAi57nZe-_XytaNxSEjxX1xC0w at mail dot gmail dot com> <54233484 dot 8050801 at redhat dot com>
On 09/24/2014 05:15 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
On 09/24/2014 05:06 PM, Fabien ChÃne wrote:
Unfortunately, just stripping the USING_DECL in lookup_and_check_tag
does not really work because some diagnotic codes expect the
USING_DECL not to be stripped.
It seems to me that the problem is that lookup_and_check_tag is
rejecting a USING_DECL rather than returning it. What if we return the