This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C PATCH] Print header hints (PR c/59717)
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 16:51:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C PATCH] Print header hints (PR c/59717)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141007125339 dot GE3503 at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc09m_U7gTE1SwXcSkX3U8_oyvFabs5ZxZm1GJ1MgPcXKw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 04:39:55PM +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
> Why not annotate builtins.def with the info?
Because I think that would be more hairy, I'd have to change DEF_BUILTIN
and all the builtins. That seemed superfluous given that this hint is
only for a C FE...