This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCHv3][Kasan][PING^2] Allow to override Asan shadow offset from command line
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Konstantin Serebryany <konstantin dot s dot serebryany at gmail dot com>, Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov at google dot com>, Andrey Ryabinin <a dot ryabinin at samsung dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 15:17:17 +0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCHv3][Kasan][PING^2] Allow to override Asan shadow offset from command line
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <540DBD37 dot 9060702 at samsung dot com> <5416B566 dot 2000601 at samsung dot com> <5429951B dot 90900 at samsung dot com> <5432779C dot 5030709 at samsung dot com>
On 10/06/2014 03:06 PM, Yury Gribov wrote:
On 09/29/2014 09:21 PM, Yury Gribov wrote:
Kasan developers has asked for an option to override offset of Asan
shadow memory region. This should simplify experimenting with memory
layouts on 64-bit architectures.
New patch which checks that -fasan-shadow-offset is only enabled for
-fsanitize=kernel-address. I (unfortunately) can't make this --param
because this can be a 64-bit value.
Bootstrapped and regtested on x64.