This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gcc.dg/vect/ cleanup
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 20:11:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gcc.dg/vect/ cleanup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141002133926 dot GK32230 at redhat dot com> <542D924D dot 3030408 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 11:58:37AM -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> In fact, I think I'll just go ahead and pre-approve the other patches of
> this nature.
Thanks. I have a bunch of similar patches that just need proper CL
entries, but they're of the same nature: missing declarations,
defaulting to int, gnu89 inline.
Even with these patches in, we'll still keep several dozens of test
that are using -std=gnu89, so we'll have some testing of functions
that don't have a return type specified/have missing forward
declarations/use gnu89 inline.