This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Go patch committed: Fix symbol name adjustments to match go tool
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gofrontend-dev at googlegroups dot com" <gofrontend-dev at googlegroups dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 10:58:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: Go patch committed: Fix symbol name adjustments to match go tool
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <mcrvbo2pd7f dot fsf at iant-glaptop dot roam dot corp dot google dot com>
On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com> wrote:
> In the go tool, when converting the pkgpath argument to use for a symbol
> name, everything except alphanumeric characters is converted to an
> underscore character. This is PR 61880. This patch from Alexander
> Shopov changes the Go frontend to match, so that the symbol names
> generated by the cgo tool come out the same. Bootstrapped and ran Go
> testsuite on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Committed to mainline.
Forgot to say: also committing to 4.9 branch.