This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Add feature-testing macros and std::is_final to gcc-5/changes.html
- From: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 10:09:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Add feature-testing macros and std::is_final to gcc-5/changes.html
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141002101206 dot GY4197 at redhat dot com> <20141002101451 dot GZ4197 at redhat dot com>
On 10/02/2014 06:14 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Thank you! I tried to do this and couldn't for permissions. I'm
probably not doing it right.
On 02/10/14 11:12 +0100, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Note Ed's recent changes. Committed to CVS.
And fix a markup error that I expected xmllint to catch :-(
Anyway, the real thing I wanted to suggest is we put a line for C-family
about the availability of __has_include and __has_include_next. We
could mention clang has it.