This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v2] PR libitm/61164: use always_inline consistently
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy <glebfm at altlinux dot org>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 10:54:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] PR libitm/61164: use always_inline consistently
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140927120617 dot GA19658 at glebfm dot cloud dot tilaa dot com> <20140927170000 dot GB19878 at glebfm dot cloud dot tilaa dot com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 09:00:00PM +0400, Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy wrote:
> 2014-09-27 Gleb Fotengauer-Malinovskiy <email@example.com>
> PR libitm/61164
> * local_atomic (__always_inline): Add inline.
> (__calculate_memory_order): Remove inline.
> (atomic_thread_fence): Likewise.
> (atomic_signal_fence): Likewise.
> (atomic_flag_test_and_set_explicit): Likewise.
> (atomic_flag_clear_explicit): Likewise.
> (atomic_flag_test_and_set): Likewise.
> (atomic_flag_clear): Likewise.
> Sorry, previous patch is incomplete.
This patch doesn't seem to match the ChangeLog, there is
no change in the #define, etc.
Furthermore, I think it is just wrong to redefine a glibc
macro. I'd suggest to just
sed -i -e 's/__always_inline/__libitm_always_inline/g' libitm/local_atomic