This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix typo in doc/generic.texi
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 23:10:01 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: fix typo in doc/generic.texi
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJXstsA83qFj4RzOmke2kLtYJNXkjSHBKfs+1YMiE97MkHD0gw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140211184622 dot GX8907 at redhat dot com>
On Tue, 11 Feb 2014, Marek Polacek wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:00:30AM +0530, Prathamesh Kulkarni wrote:
>> * (generic.texi): Fix typo
>> Index: generic.texi
>> --- generic.texi (revision 207627)
>> +++ generic.texi (working copy)
>> @@ -53,7 +53,7 @@ seems inelegant.
>> @node Deficiencies
>> @section Deficiencies
>> -There are many places in which this document is incomplet and incorrekt.
>> +There are many places in which this document is incomplete and incorrect.
> I believe this typo in intentional.
Since this has now come up a few times (and I believe you are right),
I went ahead and add a note directly above this line:
Thanks for the patch nevertheless, Prathamesh!