This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ARM Documentation] Clarify -mcpu, -mtune, -march
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: Ramana Radhakrishnan <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 17:45:37 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [ARM Documentation] Clarify -mcpu, -mtune, -march
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1390816911-25787-1-git-send-email-james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com> <52F21A52 dot 4030005 at arm dot com> <20140205132330 dot GA18520 at arm dot com>
On Wed, 5 Feb 2014, James Greenhalgh wrote:
> As far as I know the behaviour of this flag has always been this way.
> So is this also OK to backport to release branches?
2014-02-05 James Greenhalgh <email@example.com>
* doc/invoke.texi (-march=): Clarify documentation for ARM.
Where this piece of documentations says "At present, this feature is
only supported on Linux" (more than once), should this be GNU/Linux
instead per FSF guidelines?