This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] propagate INSTALL Makefile variables down from gcc/
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Nicolas Roche <roche at adacore dot com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 00:36:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] propagate INSTALL Makefile variables down from gcc/
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <A32C1082-F2CD-4596-B76B-E02B6C1DA135 at adacore dot com>
On 08/21/14 09:49, Olivier Hainque wrote:
Experiments with custom install programs exposed that the INSTALL series of
Makefile variables aren't propagated down from the gcc subdir.
This patch fixes this. Checked that it addressed the unexpected behavior we
were observing + bootstrapped & regtested on x86_64-linux-gnu.
OK to commit ?
Thanks in advance for your feedback,
With Kind Regards,
2014-08-21 Nicolas Roche <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.in (FLAGS_TO_PASS): Propagate INSTALL, INSTALL_DATA,
INSTALL_SCRIPT and INSTALL_PROGRAM as well.