This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 2/5] Existing call graph infrastructure enhancement
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Martin LiÅka <mliska at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:12:53 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/5] Existing call graph infrastructure enhancement
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <c5c2463c07186b4ba35b10f3063ecdd8f8d46d63 dot 1402913001 dot git dot mliska at suse dot cz> <47303faf697c5f537d471e88d3c946c5a1d04f6e dot 1402913001 dot git dot mliska at suse dot cz> <53A09E46 dot 5080507 at redhat dot com> <53B14EC0 dot 1080509 at suse dot cz> <53B1B258 dot 9040607 at redhat dot com> <53C7E284 dot 7050303 at suse dot cz> <53FB0826 dot 6080105 at suse dot cz>
On 08/25/14 03:55, Martin LiÅka wrote:
after fixing an issue with callgraph thunk creation, I would like to
enhance callgraph API a bit. My problem was that I was trying to
expand_thunk after a body of the original function was removed. As a
result, I created a call without arguments. The change was suggested by
[ ... ]
2014-08-25 Martin Liska<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* cgraph.h (release_body): new argument keep_arguments added.
* cgraph.c (release_body): Likewise.
OK. Capitalize "New" in the ChangeLog entry.