This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C/C++ PATCH] Allow __atomic_always_lock_free in a static assert (PR c/62024)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:06:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C/C++ PATCH] Allow __atomic_always_lock_free in a static assert (PR c/62024)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140825114333 dot GI15033 at redhat dot com>
On 08/25/2014 07:43 AM, Marek Polacek wrote:
* semantics.c (finish_static_assert): Strip no-op conversions.
I think I'd rather strip these in cxx_eval_builtin_function_call so that
we don't have to deal with them in various consumers.