This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Why xstrdup cgraph node names for dumpfiles?
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>, Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 22:52:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Why xstrdup cgraph node names for dumpfiles?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> I noticed most of the cgraph and IPA files use xstrdup for cgraph node
> names when printing to dump_file. Very leaky...
> What is the reason for all those xstrdups? I couldn't think of any.
Please see  and .