This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Fix OS X Yosemite-related issues
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: James Clarke <jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 09:54:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/2] Fix OS X Yosemite-related issues
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1409068939-58268-1-git-send-email-jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com>
On Aug 26, 2014, at 9:02 AM, James Clarke <email@example.com> wrote:
> These patches combine to address PR target/61407, meaning that GCC is
> able to bootstrap on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
> James Clarke (2):
> Fix __ENVIRONMENT_MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED__
For the first patch, Ok.
So, after baking for a week, I think the first patch should go into all release branches that are open. I think the back port will be trivial and the benefit seems worthwhile.
I don’t have enough state of the libsanitizer part to know what state the current and older release branches are in. Once approved for trunk, I’d approve for back port, if applicable.