This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] use vec<> in frontend-passes.c
- From: Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>
- To: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>, Trevor Saunders <tsaunders at mozilla dot com>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 10:29:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] use vec<> in frontend-passes.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hi Thomas, hi all,
first, thanks Trevor for the first round of review!
Thomas Koenig wrote:
> Trevor Saunders wrote:
> > > doloop_warn (ns);
> > > - XDELETEVEC (doloop_list);
> > > + doloop_list.truncate (0);
> > .release () would be more typical.
> Changed (also below).
I still see:
> - expr_count = 0;
> + expr_array.truncate (0);
Is there is a reason for not using release() here?
Otherwise, it looks good to me - and cleaner than the home-grown stack.