This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fixed dirent sanitizer for 32-bit OS X builds
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: James Clarke <jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 12:46:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] Fixed dirent sanitizer for 32-bit OS X builds
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1408989818-40728-1-git-send-email-jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com> <1408989818-40728-2-git-send-email-jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com>
On Aug 25, 2014, at 11:03 AM, James Clarke <email@example.com> wrote:
> The __DARWIN_64_BIT_INO_T macro is used to indicate whether dirent.d_ino
> is 64-bit or not, and so should be sized appropriately. Additionally,
> dirent.d_seekoff should only be defined/checked when
> __DARWIN_64_BIT_INO_T is defined.
I’m fine with this, I’d think that the sanitizer people want to review and push this into the tree.