This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, nios2] testsuite cleanup
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at codesourcery dot com>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:36:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, nios2] testsuite cleanup
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53F6098F dot 9000506 at codesourcery dot com>
On Aug 21, 2014, at 8:00 AM, Sandra Loosemore <email@example.com> wrote:
> tests that assume some non-default branch costs in the back end
One comment, could you put in /* non default branch cost */ above the three where that is true. Even better would be to refactor those into something for target supports. Though, really the best course of action would be for someone to list the targets where the non default condition holds true, and make those pay the price, not the universal complement.